Ok, so I'm less than impressed with my e-Mealz experience so far. The menus have not been Harris Family friendly (this week had brisket and grilled pimento cheese sandwiches), and I've realized that $80/week on just 7 dinners means that I've still got at least another $30/week in other essentials (milk, eggs, diapers, etc.).
If you've joined the e-Mealz wagon, how's it been for you?
4 comments:
Funny that your experience is so different from Allison's. That was my fear--the "extras" needed for breakfast, lunch, diapers, TP... the list goes on. I was ready to try it after reading Allison's, and now I'm back to being unsure. Plus, I'm not cooking a lot right now--Rob is. And I'm LOVIN' it!!
I haven't tried it, but I plan a month's worth of meals at a time and would be glad to share with you anytime.
K
We're not loving it so much either. The extra's are the main issue for me too!
Hey. I am happy with my plan. I did the Publix Family plan but I don't buy all of the meals. Just the ones I like and then do a few leftover nights. I also eat them for lunch. :)
Post a Comment