Friday was Derby Day at A's school. A's derby car was not a copy of Lightning McQueen, to EVERYONE'S surprise, but instead a #3 blue race car. Knowing that I would be competing against some uber-creative SAHM's, I worked hard to make A's super cute. Here's my "racer" in his car:
(His car had a spoiler, but it fell off right before the race..AGH!!)
(Our happy boy at the starting line)Luckily, A was reunited with Keith shortly after the above picture, and promptly cheered up. He and Keith shared a picnic lunch of cheese popcorn, cherry coke and grapes- A's choice - and it was the perfect ending to his race day.
2 comments:
Too cute Mer! I love you using SAHM. I am going to start using that. :)
Andrew's car is definitely just as cute. I mean, I'm a SAHM, and I wouldn't know where to begin!
Post a Comment