Saturday, April 25, 2009

How can I get in the NFL Draft?

Ok, so I don't really want to be a part of the football side, but rather the behind-the-scenes work. We ate dinner at one of our favorite places, Pizza Pro, and they had the NFL Draft on ESPN on TV. It looked nothing like what I expected, but rather a conference room full of people and computers. It made me realize that the background work done for the Draft is probably a lot like my job - only much more exciting because you only have 8 minutes to make your pick. In that 8 minutes, others may ask you to trade (talk to the NY Jets on that one) or you may be shuffling through your top picks. I absolutely ADORE what I do, but if the NFL ever needed help, I would gladly help some of the teams.

Anyone have any connections? ;)

No comments: