Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mr Black Bug

When I was a kid, my parents threatened Mr Black Bug when I didn't brush my teeth. Mr Black Bug, aka cavities, have haunted me for all of my life. So, naturally, once I had my own children, I continued to spread the word on this "bug" so to maintain my children's dental health.

A is very good with brushing his teeth, and has been to the dentist twice. He actually cried when leaving the dentist the first time. The hygenist said it was the first time in her 30 year career a child cried NOT to leave!
AC is going to the dentist for the first time this Fall, and she's very excited. Maybe her excitement is brought about by the Tinker Bell toothbrush she has, but I'll take whatever advantage I can get!

So, here's the cavity tally:
A: none
AC: n/a
M: none
K: to many to count

No comments: