Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 things...

2 things happened today, and I thought I'd share:
1) We went to Wal-Mart today to grab dog food, and I noticed that it was on sale at Publix. I thought it might be cheaper at Wal-mart, but took my Publix circular just in case. Good thing I did because I saved $.33 on it. Couple that with the fact that Publix was $.12 cheaper on my OJ, and my Publix flyer saved me $.57 today! (I know it may not excite you the way it does me, but it lets me know my frugal self is coming back (it went hiding right before Easter).)
2) As I was getting AC out of the car today, she was making a face that Keith often does. So, I had this conversation with her:
Me: AC, do you know you look like your Daddy?
AC (frowning): No.
Me: Did you know that you also look a lot like Mimi?
AC: No, I look like Anna Catherine!
Smart girl....

1 comment:

Alli said...

I get excited about saving money too. Kudos to you!

May AC never lose her identity, esp. as a teen. As strong as that statement was, she'll one-up all the others with happiness and confidence!