Andrew's new favorite game is "Pretend." Nightly, this takes shape in the form of "Peter Pan and Captain Hook," where Andrew is Peter Pan (of course!) and Keith is Captain Hook. (We try to involve Allie as the alligator who wants to eat Hook, but most of the time, she's just licking Keith's face.) But last night, since Keith was out-of-town, Andrew turned to playing Daddy and AC was his Baby. The things that came out his mouth cracked me up, because I realized that he hears EVERYTHING I say. Lines like "I'm going to drop you off at school, but don't worry, I'll be right back" and "Don't worry Baby, I'm going to drive safely, and I'll pick you up after nap" are just a sampling of what my son said last night.
I love that he can now spew parental propaganda so easily.
(PS - On Thursday night, when A was crying in bed while I was reading to AC, she yelled to him "That's enough, Andrew!" I guess she's starting to pick-up on this too....)
No comments:
Post a Comment