Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What we've been up to...

Keith's been home for a week and a half, and I'm getting spoiled. (He had a bunch of vacation left to use by the end of the year.) We've been enjoying the lazy life, although Keith and I did get out yesterday for a date. (Saw Up in the Air, and it's good...especially for the experienced traveller.) We've got toys scattered around our living room, and I'm not sure how they'll fit in the playroom. I guess I need to clear out space (ie - donate toys), but I really don't want to start that process. I did clean out one of our attic spaces, though. At least we accomplished something! :)

AC has been pretty funny recently. I'd definitely say that she's embracing her inner-princess. 2 nights ago, I made a really good dinner, and AC walked to the table and said, "I have a great idea: Why don't we go to Pizza Pro?" Then just now, AC asked Keith to get her OJ, and then told me I had to help. She made K and I carry her cup of OJ as she walked to the couch to watch Snow White.

That's all for us...

No comments: