Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tattle Tale

A has become quite the Tattle Tale, and he's fond of telling on Keith! Today, when we were at the Harris' house, Keith told me that after he let A have some candy, A said, "But Mommy will be mad." (I'm trying to watch how much candy they eat, Christmas is no exception!) He promptly explained that I would be ok with it, and that he was Daddy and an authority too. Evidently that didn't sink in, because A snuck around the corner to eat it - well out of sight of me! When Keith came out to the living room to tell me this, A asked for another piece of candy because, "You had 2 pieces of candy, Daddy." :)

Then, just now, I was in the kitchen cutting pizza for dinner, and A yelled, "Mom, Daddy's playing with your iPod!" (I wouldn't let anybody do anything with it until I had a case, which we just picked-up at Wal-Mart.)

He's my little police man, I suppose...

No comments: