Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Challenge

On this dreary Sunday afternoon, I come to all my wonderful friends with a challenge. My heart has been heavy with ways I can help others during this holiday season. God has placed the military on my heart, and I've found an easy way to help them - cutting coupons. I am an avid coupon cutter, and I've discovered that the military bases overseas will honor manufacturers coupons for 6 months after their expiration. With this knowledge, I hunted and found a local organization that will send them overseas.
So, my challenge is for you to join in these efforts. Can you find 15 extra minutes on Sunday (and possibly the $1.50 cost for a paper if you don't already get it), and cut coupons to help our military families?

Ways you can help:
  • Clear out your coupons piles for those that are newly expired
  • Cut out all the coupons you don't need from the Sunday paper and putting them aside

If you are able to help, please let me know and I'll get you the local address you can mail them to/drop them off.

Thank you for helping our military that so faithfully serves us!

1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me the address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!