We took the kids out to see the top Christmas lights in our area. Major props to No Sleep in Helena who helped us with a consolidated list of the best! :) Since I knew this car trip would bring many quotable quotes, I brought a note pad. Here are the best quotes:
A: "We can't just keep looking at the same house."
(said as we were doing a U-turn so AC could see it out her window)
AC: "It's the house at 7 o'clock."
(While telling us where the non-Santa Grinch was - she was a bit obsessed with finding him. She swore she had seen around town.)
A: "How about some cool music?"
(Evidently Keith's TSO selections weren't cool enough)
AC: "I don't like the ones with Santa suits - He's not Santa, he's just the Grinch."
(I told you she was determined to find that Grinch)
A: "Can we stop this Christmas [light] business?"
(1.5 hrs is a long time for a 4 y-o to sit in his seat.)
AC: "You are so cute..."
(Said very sarcastically, I guess she got tired of A's one-liners.)
**I highly recommend everyone visit 1813 Arrow Drive in Alabaster. Their lights are synchronized to music!
1 comment:
Kids are hilarious! Oh, and thanks for the tip on hair cuts! Good to know!!!
Post a Comment