Monday, December 7, 2009

Saturday was...

My 1st annual 29th birthday. I was excited that it might snow (hey, I'm from Florida!), but alas, it didn't. Oh well, I resign myself with a fabulous day otherwise! We started the morning in Costco (who doesn't love that place?), then rushed to the Helena Parade where K and the kids joined my Dad in his Miata in the parade. I got trapped in the Publix parking lot behind all the parade traffic, so I decided to turn my "lemons into lemonade" and got a pedicure. :)
Here's a picture of the kids in the parade:
The kids took a nap while K and I watched a fantastic Bama game, then we headed to Five Guys for dinner/my party. I'm so incredibly blessed to have most of my family here in the 'Ham! And, while I got many wonderful presents, these handprint plates are my favorite:

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I sure wish Chris would get the hint on the handprint items......
Happy late birthday!

Joy said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I always think about you on Dec. 5th! I'm glad you made pedicure lemonade!