
In the past 2 nights, I've made homemade cupcakes and marshmallows - I feel so gourmet! The cupcakes are for once of Keith's co-workers, but the marshmallows are for us. I'd been dying to try making marshmallows since I'd heard how easy and delicious they were, and I have to agree that it really was as easy and great as I'd heard (thanks to my lovely KitchenAid mixer)! However, making all this has made me NOT want sweets, so with that in mind, I have a new diet to try. Anyone need me to bake for them? :)
2 comments:
So jealous....been married 7 yrs this mos and still haven't seen my KA mixer!
I canNOT believe you don't want sweets. That's all I want to eat. Who ever said you crave salt with boys?!? Oh, and send me that marshmallow recipe--I want to try :)
Post a Comment