I don't know how stay-at-home mom's do it. I'm exhausted. AC's been sick since Monday, and her routine is anything but normal. A's been saved from the illness (thank heavens for that!) but I'm exhausted. How do you SAHMs do it?
It ain't easy, I'll tell ya! Naps help. And so does chocolate (definitely improves the mood and patience). Have you seen my latest blog? That explains my suggestion :) Um... just in case I wasn't clear, the choc is for you, not them. Although, it tends to improve their outlook on life as well! But I wouldn't suggest it if AC has a stomach bug...
M, being at home with little sick ones is MUCH different than a normal week! I don't blame you for being terribly exhausted!!! I definitely would be too :) Naps IS key...and chocolate is always a good addition..I agree :)
5 comments:
One word...Naps. :)
That stinks that she has been so sick. Let me know if you need anything.
Sorry she's sick. I agree with McKt, you take naps when they do. It is exhausting.
Hope the girl feels better soon!
SAHMs do it with lots of practice, patience and prayers! We also have the occasional time out for ourselves!
It ain't easy, I'll tell ya! Naps help. And so does chocolate (definitely improves the mood and patience). Have you seen my latest blog? That explains my suggestion :) Um... just in case I wasn't clear, the choc is for you, not them. Although, it tends to improve their outlook on life as well! But I wouldn't suggest it if AC has a stomach bug...
M,
being at home with little sick ones is MUCH different than a normal week! I don't blame you for being terribly exhausted!!! I definitely would be too :) Naps IS key...and chocolate is always a good addition..I agree :)
Post a Comment