Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love peer pressure

Potty training may be the only instance where I can truthfully say that I love peer pressure. AC moved up to a new class in school, one with older kids who are starting to potty train. She's had an interest in this "area" simply due to the fact she has an older brother, but we've tried not to press it because she's so young. However, she seems to be making good progress on her own. This week we pulled out the little throne potty that plays music, and she's gone potty at least 5 times this week, including 2 #2s! We bought her princess panties yesterday, and while she'd still rather be bottomless, she's excited about having Belle and Sleeping Beauty on them.

Keith's not prepared for all this, and to be honest, I'm not either! I can't believe she's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Alli said...

wow! That's awesome!! Can I keep her some time for a positive influence on John? Maybe peer pressure will work on him :)