Friday, February 6, 2009

My Addictions (Tag from Allison)

Seeing Alli's post made me realize that I never responded to Allison's request from a few days ago. So, here we go:
1) As this week has proven, I'm obviously addicted to Greenvale Pediatrics. We've paid so many co-pays this week, I'm going to be sick! (Ok, this one was a bit of a joke...)
2) I'm addicted to Yoplait yogurt and Granny Smith apples.
3) I'm addicted to America's Best Dance Crew on MTV. I don't watch that channel much, but I'll stop everything to see that show.
4) I'm addicted to my Blackberry. I always swore I'd never get one, and after 4 years of having one, I have to admit it's hard to live without.
5) I'm addicted to my kids. Being home with them this week has been hard, but has made me realize how much I love them. Maybe it's because they say things that I say, and have similar mannerisms, but my kids are the best!

1 comment:

Alli said...

You BB people! Ugh. I'll never get one :) Hope you can keep from going back to the doc--you certainly don't need a sick-visit bc of the copays! Haha--that makes me sick too :) Now, we need to talk about the yogurt and apples--that doesn't count as an addiction! Hello!--did you read my post?