Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Road Rage

On Monday, the kids and I got caught in some traffic. A funny situation followed, so I decided to recap it to Keith that evening.
M: We got caught in some traffic today, and your son said the funniest thing.
K: Really?
A (joining the conversation): Yeah, we got caught behind a fire truck, and I said "Come on, people!"
K: Really? Is that what Mommy said?
A: No, I said it.
K: Is that something that Mommy says when she doesn't have patience? You know that we need to have patience in situations like this.
A: But I don't want to be patient!

Such true words, son...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

You're doing a fabulous job! Hudson yells "Go! Nut!"

Joy said...

I'm spying on your blog! This is why I should use the Internet more! I think that "Come on, people!" is an appropriate request for a driver to make. It's a lot better than some of the things that I say, at any rate!