Friday, February 13, 2009

Wiggly Feet

Keith has wiggly feet. It used to drive me nuts because I could never fall asleep while I heard them rustling together in the covers. (He's much better about it now...maybe that's what 5 years does.)
While I was getting Anna Catherine to bed last night, guess what? She started wiggling her toes, and rubbing her feet together. Knowing that this would keep her up, I desperately changed her position about a dozen times until I found one so that she couldn't move her feet. Then, this morning, Andrew crawled into bed with me, and started wiggling his toes to fall asleep.
I love them, but both kids have to get this trait from Keith??

1 comment:

Alli said...

Haha! At least they don't all sleep with you--because that would be 3x the annoyance! Ok, turnabout's fair play... Keith, what's a trait that you think both kiddos get from Mer? It's so much fun to dissect your kids, isn't it? ;)