On Sunday, we took the kids to see The Wiggles at the BJCC. Since Andrew had been a fan when he was younger, we thought it would be a blast. Well, be it the timing of the concert (1:30) or the rainy weather, neither Andrew nor Anna Catherine seemed too excited about seeing The Wiggles. However, Keith and I had a great time! I wasn't sure we would see the "real" Wiggles, but it actually was them. We got to see Sam, the new Wiggle (Greg's replacement), and even dance around a bit. While Anna Catherine sat in amazement, perhaps in some over-stimulation shock (LOTS of lights and noise), Andrew held onto Keith for dear life until almost the end of the concert. He cheered up with the last 2-3 songs, but the only thing he really remembers about the concert is that we wouldn't buy him popcorn.
So glad I paid Ticketmaster for this amazing experience!?!
Sam, the new Yellow Wiggle:

Keith and Anna Catherine:
No comments:
Post a Comment