I throw this out there to any readers of my blog because I'm not sure who would get the circular, but yesterday, in the front of my Publix circular was an advertisement for some super deals at the new Bessemer Publix. Milk was 2 for $6, and that was enough to catch my attention. Since driving to Bessemer isn't cost-effective (yes, Keith and I have figured out the per mile gas cost of our cars), I remembered that Wal-Mart will match competitor's prices (but not Buy1, Get 1) if you bring them proof. So, I will be making a Wal-Mart run soon to test my theory.
If any of you try this before me, please let me know if it works!
1 comment:
I don't know if you have an Aldi near you or not but there milk is $1.99 everyday!
I was at Walmart the other day and their milk was $6!! That's crazy!
Post a Comment