I have recently been surprised with the amazing feats the 2 men in my life can do.
1) Andrew is my exterminator. With all the recent rain, we've had (ick) a roach issue. After calling out the pest man, Andrew has been amazing in his clean-up efforts. For example, on Friday, Andrew came home to find a dead bug on our carpet. Before I could do anything, Andrew runs to the bathroom, grabs tissue, and picks up the bug. He then yells to me (I'm getting AC out of the car) and tells me he got the bug. After making sure I see his good work, he flushes it down the toilet. I was so proud! I mean, I'm still afraid of bugs, and yell immediately for Keith to take care of those situations, and here the Lord has blessed me with a mini-Keith for when he's not around. What a little man!
2) Our master toilet stopped working this week when a ring got dislodged. Keith, being the good husband he is, went to Ace and picked-up replacement parts and spent an hour last night repairing the toilet. For someone with no previous plumbing experience, I was so amazed at how he figured out how to take apart the tower piece of the toilet, fixed the malfunctioning part, then reassembled everything. Man, he's good!
1 comment:
Isn't nice to have guys around to get rid of the bugs for you. My boys will kill and get rid of bugs for me. They always say they saved me. It is also nice to have a handyman around the house.
Post a Comment