
As I said in my last post, I made the mistake of wearing the wrong shoes when walking the Golden Gate bridge. Before we reached the end, my heels were raw and I was limping. Keith, in his infinite wisdom, realized our sight-seeing was going to end unless we got me new shoes. Being on the other side of the Golden Gate bridge, we discovered San Fran cabs wouldn't pick us unless we walked back over the bridge (not an option for me at that point). Thinking I'd be able to find flip-flops (since every girl in CA was wearing them everywhere), I agreed to go shoe shopping in Sausalito; however, Ross was the only nearby shoe store, and I had to buy these awful clogs. Talk about a day
ruiner! I thought shopping in CA would be so
glamorous, but nope! Needless to say, these clogs were left in the trashcan when we left...
No comments:
Post a Comment