1) AC was doing a happy dance in her chair because Mimi brought us doughnuts as a surprise. She fell (as any Mom could expect), and started crying when she hit the floor. Keith ran over to comfort her, and she said "You were supposed to tell me to get off the chair!"
2) I'm folding laundry while the kids are marching upstairs for bed. I ask Keith to hold-on because I want to give him some of the load to carry up. A calls down, asking Keith when he'll be up, and Keith explains that I asked him to help with the laundry. A responds "But you never help with the laundry!" (Keith's response might have been the best, though. He said to A, "Thanks for rolling me under the bus, bud!")
1 comment:
Hahaha! No wonder your kids say the darndest things--they get it honestly (from Dad) :)
Post a Comment