Sunday, November 22, 2009

San Francisco Day 2

Since Keith's sessions were in the afternoon on Thursday, we set-out on our adventure in the morning. First thing we did was go see the Golden Gate bridge, which was amazing. Keith decided we'd walk across it (after I'd picked my shoes for the day, but more on that later), so here are pictures of our before and after.
(Our view before walking)

(Our view after walking)-->




We decided to spend the afternoon in Sausalito, which is across the river from San Francisco. It's a pretty town, very European-looking, but was full of souvenir shops and art galleries (contradictory, right?). Needless to say, we decided that life in the city was much better, and we hopped onto a ferry boat for a ride back to the city. The boat ride was actually one of the better tourist-y things we did - we got to see great skylines of the city, and got close-up to Alcatraz.The rest of the afternoon was more boring - work for Keith and a haircut for me - but then, midnight came and we saw New Moon. Yay! I know that I've already posted on this, but I'd like to say that my post went live at 4:30am, when it was actually only 2:30am for us on the West Coast. :)

No comments: