Our last day in San Fran was a bit more low-key. The weather started out very rainy, which was fine since we slept in because of the midnight movie the night before. Regardless, by 10am, we were up and exploring the city in rain jackets. Since we'd really done everything tourist-y, we went for some shopping. We didn't find anything, but then again, Keith didn't let me go to the Tiffany's which was located a block from our hotel....
We had lunch at the Beach Chalet, a restaurant located on the Pacific Ocean. Afterwards, we headed out to the beach so that we could say that we'd "put our feet in the Pacific." I got hit by a wave (from the knee-down), and will be the first to say it was freezing! I guess I should have expected it, though, there was a snow storm in the mountains north of San Francisco the night before. :)

It took us forever to get back to downtown San Francisco, so we watched the sun set...an unexpected perk.
All in all, it was a great trip. But, I'll be glad to not have to make 6 hour flights without my kids anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment