Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pink Perfection

When I was pregnant with Andrew, I got a relatively gender neutral bedroom set, and vowed I would reuse it, even if we had a girl. Well, as you all know, we were blessed to have a girl next, and Anna Catherine has made me "eat" those words. From the custom-made pink toile nursery bedding to her pink rocker, her room is an explosion of pink. In fact, we've noticed that, with her light on, her room glows pink from outside. Well, the last step in this pink perfection was her bedside lamp. I took her to Target, and she found the girliest, pinkest lamp she could find. (Seriously, it has marabou trim, a heart pull, and diamond sequins.)

It's amazing how inherently girly she is...

1 comment:

Kelley said...

What's not to love about pink? It's amazing how girls love pink and boys love blue, even if you don't consciously teach them...Hudson's been saying girl-pink, boy blue for a year now...and yes, blue is his favorite color..
Have a great Thanksgiving!!