I earned a nomination for Super Mom today...
We were in our suits with sunscreen on when it started down pouring today, so I decided the rain wasn't going to stand in our way today! We promptly went to our backyard, and played in the plastic pool in the rain. The kids loved it! (Score 1 for Mom)
We then came inside and took a long hot bath, with the jets turned on (A's favorite!). (Score 2 for Mom)
After drying off, we started playing the playroom, only to discover a hornet had snuck in. I killed it - yay me! (Score 3 for Mom)
I then dug a gold coin out of the toilet for A - a used toilet. (Score 4 AND 5 for Mom)
After making M&C for the kids for lunch, we are now watching HSM2 while the kids sing and dance. Since this will get them exhausted for nap (Score 6 for Mom)
Sorry for the lack of humility, but sometimes being a Mom should make you eligible for a prize...
2 comments:
Amen! Good job, Mama!
AGREED! Go you!
Post a Comment