Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Potter Mania

Keith and I are geeking out a bit over the upcoming Harry Potter movie. Over the past 2 weeks, we've watched the 1st, 3rd, and 5th movie, re-read the 6th book (I've read the 3rd and 4th book too), and bought our tickets for Thursday night's showing in Alabaster.

We're appreciative that other adults are in the same state, and found a fun quiz in the Play portion of the newspaper today. It's the Animagus quiz (http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=animagusselect), and if you know what that means, take the quiz and let me know what you are!
(I'm a phoenix and Keith's a dolphin (we're not sure how that would work), if you want a point of reference.)

1 comment:

Alli said...

I just KNEW you were going to post about Harry. The movie looks AWESOME!!! I saw a preview at the Transformers movie. Will your kids not get scared? I always wonder about taking John to stuff like that because he starts talking about it at bedtime. (But he has an overactive imagination)