Today is my official first day as a SAHM, and I have to say that I can't believe I didn't do this earlier! (I say this as AC naps upstairs, A is watching a movie, and I'm blogging from my kitchen because dinner's already in the oven - and yes, it's only 4:50!)
We went to the Y to really kick-off the summer with a dip in the pool, but it was closed! (Good thing it only took me an HOUR to get things packed-up for swimming...) We then did the grocery circuit, and played in our plastic pool while having a picnic outside. I tried to push the kids past nap since they stayed up extra late last night, but AC crashed around 4...I'll be waking her up shortly so that she still goes to bed early tonight.
It's so freeing to not have a schedule! I've got loads of things planned for tomorrow - fun, free things! :)
1 comment:
That's my fave thing about being a SAHM--a very loose schedule! It makes things so easy...nothing is off limits and you can always move things around tomorrow :) Please do share your "free things" you have planned!
Post a Comment