Last night at dinner, Andrew decided he want to to say the blessing. Having just come home from a birthday party, Andrew said this: "Thank you God for goody bags."
Hey, it's better than we adults who occasionally just repeat the same thing and don't mean it. I'm sure he was truly thankful for goody bags, and it's very thoughtful of him to thank God (who makes ALL things, as we have taught John). *Sigh* I love seeing the world through kids' eyes :)
That is darling...we do the "God is great" then Hudson adds people and things that he is thankful for...sometimes it goes one forever..email me when you get a chance, I couldn't find your address for some reason...I know you shop at Publix and use coupons and double coupons etc...I need a tutorial...I went there today and it was soooo much NICER than Wal Mart....sigh...
2 comments:
Amen.
Hey, it's better than we adults who occasionally just repeat the same thing and don't mean it. I'm sure he was truly thankful for goody bags, and it's very thoughtful of him to thank God (who makes ALL things, as we have taught John). *Sigh* I love seeing the world through kids' eyes :)
That is darling...we do the "God is great" then Hudson adds people and things that he is thankful for...sometimes it goes one forever..email me when you get a chance, I couldn't find your address for some reason...I know you shop at Publix and use coupons and double coupons etc...I need a tutorial...I went there today and it was soooo much NICER than Wal Mart....sigh...
Post a Comment