As the kids grow-up, I want to remember some small things about every stage.
Andrew:
1) now likes the colors blue and yellow (and enjoys when we combine the 2 colors in food coloring in the toilet. We're teaching them about color combinations, and what 3 year-old doesn't like anything to do with the toilet?).
2) will read AC books when she asks. He can summarize any book on his shelf.
3) sounds just like me, and I have to remind him that he's not a parent yet. He's kinda bossy ;)
4) For as grown-up as he is, A is also still a child. He will tell you when he's tired, and take stellar naps. I don't want this stage to end anytime soon.
5) has the loudest voice of any 3 year-old I've met. His teacher Ms. Celia agrees with me.
Anna Catherine:
1) is known by the nursery workers at church for her accessorization. She doesn't go anywhere without jewelry.
2) loves to say "Sure" and "If you want to." She combines these with cute shoulder shrugs often.
3) doesn't come out of her room after bedtime/nap until she's ready. I will try to check on her, and she's always playing dolls or reading. I guess she enjoys that alone time.
4) doesn't let her size stop her from anything. She's kinda fearless - not sure if that's a good thing or not...
5) has an angelic singing voice. She loves to sing the blessing and the alphabet song from Super Why.
1 comment:
I bet John can rival A's loudness--maybe we can check that out sometime soon :) And AC sounds like a super-diva. I love it! If I never have a girl, I want to live vicariously thru you and AC. She cracks me up!
Post a Comment