Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Latest (and GREATEST) Pictures

We recently had a local photographer take some pictures of the kids, and I have to say that my kids are the CUTEST! (I'm sure you think the same of yours, but I'm just sayin'.....)

I love this picture because A, without us asking, put his arm around AC so that they could look for rolly polies together. He's such a good brother.This picture is also one of my favorites because it shows off AC's beautiful lips. She's always had amazing pucker lips, inherited from Keith, and you can totally see them here: Lastly is the great one of Andrew...

5 comments:

Kelley said...

BEAUTIFUL pics! We are set for some new ones in August or so...I have only had H's pics made 1x! I know, I know, but I take pics daily!

Alli said...

Who was the local photographer? Those are good pics! I saw the first photo on my Dashboard and thought you had gotten all savvy with the camera, and was about to ask you to take John's pic!

Kathy Posey said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

Becca Mae said...

What photographer did you use? I want to hasve some taken of the kids. I love the one of the kids together.

Keith and Meredith said...

Leigh Bratina took them. She's great and very affordable! ($125 for the sitting fee and CD.) Here's her contact information: Leigh Bratina
Photographic Memories
www.photomemories.discoveringminds.com