Friday, May 29, 2009

12:04pm

That is the time I drove away from the kids school, realizing that I was officially a SAHM. I like the fact that I got paid today too - if only I could manage a way to be a SAHM, but still get a salary....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You're going to love it!
Can't wait to play!!

Alli said...

SAHMs certainly don't get the salary we are worth. But, your pay is your time, which means increased ad-shopping and coupon-cutting, and "home-making" things.

More important than the money-saving is all of the days spent with your kids, watching their imaginations and sparking them, teaching them your values, getting pictures of things you might have missed before, and kissing every single boo-boo right when it happens. You can't beat that! There's no way to get those moments back--so enjoy every one of them!

Kelley said...

Yay for you!!!

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

It just won't be the same without you. Hope you are enjoying already!

The Farm said...

Yay Meredith! What you have always wanted is here...finally. Hope we get together often to have lots of fun!