Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shoes

I've blogged about Anna Catherine's love of shoes, but I have to say that Andrew shares that passion. (This should come as no surprise if you've ever met me or seen my closet.) I've been thinking that AC's feet have grown over the holidays, so we stopped by Sike's this evening to measure them. In shock, we discovered that her foot had grown a size-and-a-half since September! That automatically entitled her to new shoes, which also meant to Andrew that he was getting some new "kicks" too. I caved because his foot had also grown (though less), because he was so excited.

As I was checking out, our lovely sales lady pointed out that certain sparkly shoes were on sale for 60% off, so AC wound up getting 2 pairs (because Mommy thinks every princess needs sparkly shoes!). But the silver lining was that it was our "reward" pair of shoes, so we got a pair for free. (See, Keith, I'm saving you money by constantly buying our children shoes!)

I'll post some pictures of the munchkins in their shoes - they act like models when they put them on!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohhhh...I can't wait to see them in their new shoes!!
:-)

Kelley said...

Nothing better than new shoes!!!