Our garage door opener decided to die right before Christmas, and since no one works over the holidays, we haven't been able to get it fixed. To add insult to injury, our refrigerator breathed it's last breath on Sunday. (I think it was God's sense of humor at work..like we hadn't spent enough at Christmas already!)
Both were replaced today, so I felt the need to welcome us back to the 20th century tonight. I am aware that we are in the 21st century, but the 2 items we've been living without are very much 20th century inventions...so we've been living in the past. ;)
All this had made me very appreciative of our modern day conveniences, so I have to ask, what would be the hardest household appliance for you to live without?
2 comments:
I'm with you on the garage doors. Ours haven't worked in 2 years. Our dishwasher and ice maker died about 2 weeks ago. So it's dishpan hands and ice trays for me!
Appliance? Def the TV--not for shows, but for the DVDs. So, TV is inclusive of the DVD player. Of all modern convenieces? The internet. It's how I keep in touch AND get my news. I'd really be in the dark without that.
Post a Comment