Friday, January 23, 2009

Firsts

As old as Anna Catherine getting, there are still a few "firsts" that she will experience. Earlier this week, one of Anna Catherine's teachers informed me that they'd been able to get her to go pee-pee on the potty. Since we'd had some luck with this over the holidays, I was SUPER thrilled to hear that her school would be able to further assist with this training. She's gone to the bathroom once more this week, so while we're still in diapers, it looks like we're making progress!

Another "first" took place last night, and this is one I'd rather all of my children not experience. Last night, after rocking Anna Catherine, I put her in the crib. I walk into Andrew's room, and hear a crash, followed by screaming. I run into AC's room and find her standing outside her crib. This means that my daughter can now climb out of the crib! This is not good..I had planned on her being there for at least a few more months! Her knowing that she can get out is bad....

2 comments:

The Farm said...

yay for pee-pee in the potty...booo for jungle gym!

Alli said...

wow! J is nowhere near going. I'm waiting til he's interested or 3--whichever comes first. As to the crib--ouch. Do you think it's time for a toddler bed? Will she stay in it? Hmmm... firsts always mean new territory for the kid, but also for the parents. Have fun!