Monday, December 1, 2008

Marriage

There is a girl in Andrew's class that we've been told has an affinity for Andrew. So much so, that they've been caught smooching at some points. Their teacher has been good to redirect them, and it hasn't been a problem in a few weeks. However, as I was picking him up today, the little girl, Ava, promptly told me that she was going to marry Andrew. Since I'd like to remember the proposals made to my children, I thought I would record it here.

On the same subject, I'd like to make a prediction: I predict that Anna Catherine will marry a boy named Walker. This is based on 2 lovely young men who have been taken by her in her so-far short life. The first Walker gave her her first kiss (before she was even walking!), and the second Walker is a boy in Andrew's class who constantly asks for and hugs on her (though he sees her rarely). I may be wrong, but Walker appears to be a good choice for Anna Catherine....

2 comments:

Alli said...

Haha! I can't even get around to the match-making thing. John seems to want to marry only me right now (and many times does not want Rob loving on me). But I kinda like having 2 guys worship the ground I walk on--I'm not keen on giving up either one of them. Yeah, I know I'm S-P-O-I-L-E-D.

McKt said...

Hmmm, I will have to get Walker over there soon, to defend his betrothed. :)