Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The Friday after Thanksgiving has special meaning to our family - Christmas pictures!
Here are a few for you to enjoy:
We have been incredibly blessed this year, and hope you have been too. May you enjoy this Christmas season with those you love, and always remember the real reason for the season!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Precious pictures!!! I'm so bad, I've only had Hudson's picture taken professionally once in his life! But I take them so often myself.
The one of Andrew is pricesless!

Alli said...

Your kids are beautiful. And so cooperative! Who did the pics?

The Farm said...

So AC looks just like you...How cute! It might be the opposite in my family because Kate is definitely looking like her daddy. Merry Christmas!

The Farm said...

So AC looks just like you...How cute! It might be the opposite in my family because Kate is definitely looking like her daddy. Merry Christmas!