Friday, June 27, 2008

Some of Andrew's favorite things

I want to record the fact that our 3 year-old loves to sword fight. Ever since we introduced him to Peter Pan, he loves to pretend he's Captain Hook, and you're Peter Pan. He got a sword from Disney World (Anna Catherine got a wand as a part of their Pirates and Princess theme in Marhc), and he will fight you when you hold her wand. Well, for his 3rd birthday, I found some styrofoam swords at the Dollar General, and he LOVES them! Here are 2 pictures with him doing what he loves:


Another of his favorite things is the song Tru-Dog on Toby Mac's newest CD Portable Sounds. It's a song that Toby Mac sings with his son Truett. It's so cute - someday I'll tape and post it. When we got in the car this morning, he told me he wanted to hear this song, and I swear his face lit up when he heard it start. Since I will just about do anything for that face, we listened to it on repeat ~50 times on the way to school - ah, the pleasures of motherhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's SO funny because when we him in the nursery on Sunday, he got two pom-poms and said he'd be Captain Hook and I could be Peter Pan :)