Tomorrow is Andrew's first friends-invited birthday party. We've kept it limited to family for the past 2 (which, with Keith's family, can still result in a large party), but we've decided that our social butterfly would appreciate having friends at the big party this year. We're doing a Cars theme again this year, mostly because we have leftover paper goods from last year's party (and Andrew has no preference), and we're going to the park - Cahaba Lily Park in Helena. We're hoping all will go smoothly, but there are 2 caveats: 1) It's supposed to rain tomorrow. All week James Spann has said Friday, then poof! yesterday it changed to Saturday. I'm hoping the showers can hold to the afternoon; otherwise, Monkey's birthday will be a rain-out. :( and 2) You can't reserve pavilions at Cahaba Lily. My mom has gracious volunteered to get there early in the morning to get us the "prime" pavilion, so we're hoping she and/or the possible rain showers might ward off competitors.
I'll post pictures of the big day this weekend - wow, I can't believe he's almost 3....
No comments:
Post a Comment