These are so late in being posted, but I had to include some of my favorite pictures from Andrew's birthday party last Saturday. And I want to thank everyone who came out. It was such a wonderful birthday - we're so blessed to have wonderful friends & family!

Andrew & Aiden together - they look so much alike!

Andrew and his school friends Clay and Alex. Andrew latched onto Alex immediately, and we spent the whole party looking and staying with Alex.

Andrew was so happy to get some of his favorite things -
Cars cars.

Andrew with his special birthday cakes. He had been telling me for weeks that he didn't want his birthday party, so I knew the best motivation was cake (it works for both young and old!), so we made homemade cupcakes wihch he decorated. They looked so great!

Andrew blowing out his birthday candle - a
Cars themed candle!
No comments:
Post a Comment