Thursday, June 5, 2008

My little guy...

Last night, Andrew said 2 things that nearly melted my heart, so I thought I would document them for future reference.
1) Andrew called me his girlfriend.
2) While playing pretend (he was on his car, going to work), he told Keith that he "had an idea - I have a coupon!"

This kid cracks me up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the little things kids say!
On another note, I'm so glad you joined us for our steel magnolia's night! Your dessert was yummy!

Andrea said...

Hey It's me Andrea...your kids are too cute!
I am glad you came tonight. I had a great time. What about you?

Penny said she was gonna give you our blog addresses. They are both private, so please don't post them on your blog roll.
Please leave a comment if you do stop by...I love reading them!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Your family is precious! I hope that we will get the opportunity very soon to get to know all of them. I remember seeing little Andrew in Jackson's class - he's so cute with those sweet curls!

It was fun getting together with you for Steel Magnolias!