Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our Disney Trip

We just got back from celebrating Anna Catherine's first birthday in Disney, and I thought I would share a few pictures and memories from the family vacation:

(This is Andrew in the pilot's cabinet on the flight down...he literally walked in and sat right down in the pilot's seat. He was SO excited!)



(This is Anna Catherine after her first haircut. Very little was actually cut off, but she got to get the special First Haircut mouse ears in pink!)



(Andrew wanted to meet Pluto more than any other character. Here is he and Keith, showing off the signature smile.)

(This is Anna Catherine at her birthday dinner at Cinderella's Castle. She was very excited to get a frosted chocolate cake they gave her. For pictures of this (and the many other Disney pictures), you'll need to check out our flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithharris/)

(Here is a picture of all of us with Lightning McQueen & Mater from Cars, Andrew's favorite movie. I think Keith and I were more excited to meet him than Andrew was!)

I'll try to update more later, but this gives you a good idea of the fun we had. I honestly can't believe we've already come and gone, and am even more surprised that Anna Catherine is now a year-old! It's amazing how fast they grow..




No comments: