Things are starting to slow down here at the Harris house, and we just want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers...they mean the world to us! Anna Catherine is back to her normal self - in fact, I think she's actually better! She's gotten into this fun age where everything results in a smile, and she giggles at the smallest things. I don't really remember Andrew going through this, but it's so cute, I want to stay in this stage for forever! She's getting much better with walking too. The hospital stay and 2 ear infections really stunted the progress she had been making, but she's up and moving faster than ever. Overall, she's just a jolly little girl!
Andrew is quite the character too. He's SO chatty...he'll wake up talking about all the friends he wants to see that day, and he makes me call them to see when they can play. He also loves to say "What?", "That's just great", and "What you talking about? I'm talking about lizards!" He truly is a sponge, and a funny one at that!
I've got to get pictures up sometime soon. I love it when everyone else posts their kids, so I need to get on it!
Hope you guys are having a great week!
1 comment:
Meredith- I am so glad that yall are doing better- You have been in my thoughts and prayers. We need to get together soon. Melanie
Post a Comment