Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates

For all of those who are getting updates via this blog, I thought I would let you know that we are doing much better tonight than yesterday. The nurses are saying that the plan is for us to be released tomorrow (Monday), so we're hoping nothing happens tonight to change that.

We'll update the blog with pictures soon (Keith has some great pictures of Anna Catherine after she started feeling better), but thanks for those of you who have kept us, and my whole family in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry again for your sister's loss. I hope you and AC will get to come home tomorrow.
We love y'all

jessica said...

Meredith I am so sorry to hear about all that has been going on! I will be praying for your sister and for AC. Let me know if there is anything we can do for y'all.

McKt said...

It is such great news that things are continuing to improve. We hope everyone gets to come home and we can start planning AC's next date! Walker would love to take her out on the town to celebrate her recovery! :)