I'm going to use the excuse of Busy Season, but since I'm not an auditor anymore, I guess it's not really a good excuse. Anyway, things are going well at the Harris household. A couple weeks ago my parent decided that they would put a contract on their retirement home (ie- flat level home in Helena), so Keith and I made an offer on their home, and guess what? we're now going to sell our home! If you haven't been following the news lately, we are not in the best housing market right now, but we're going to step out on faith, and trust that the Lord will supply a buyer for our lovely, 2-story home (I'm working on my sales pitch..). This is our first time selling a home, and OMG does a lot go into it. We honestly have never thought we had much "stuff" but apparently we do. To raise funds for the painting, new carpet and plumbing updates (yes, the house will be in better condition than ever before..just in time to sell), we are going to hold a yard sale. So now piles in our house are distinguished "Keep", "Sell", and "Take to the other house for storage".
On top of all of this, Anna Catherine's birthday is coming up, and our trip to Disney is only a few days away. At my mom's encouragement, we are flying to Orlando, so we're excited that we won't endure the 10 hour car drive. I'm sure we'll have a million pictures to post when we get back, so I'll do my best to get those on here ASAP.
Hope things are going well with the reading public, and Happy Easter!
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment