Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blog Failure - Will Try Harder in the Future!

Ok, so I've realized what a blessing this blog is when I've had to recount stories of Andrew and Anna Catherine's younger years to them. That makes me feel awful because I've not done Charlie the same service! I mean, I'm at home with him full-time (not true for the first 2!), so I would have thought I'd have more time - again, something not true. :( Anyways, here are some things to record for Charlie's sake:
--"Mama" was your first word. You were the first child to say this, (A and AC both said "Dada" first) and for that, you have my heart, little one! :)
--You will not move into your crib or stop nursing. This is both inconvenient and a joy to your parents!
--You call dogs "Hua-Huas" (think chihuahua), and love to tackle Allie (our dog).
--You love the camera, and are adored by your older siblings. They love to show off you, their "baby" to their friends.
--You make the most adorable "ooh-ooh" face when you see food, or something else you want. Your eyes almost light up, and you point very determinedly. So cute - I will get a picture of this!
--You love to dance. I put music on (or Just Dance 3) and you bob and sway with your hands in the air.
--You love belly buttons - yours and anyone else's you're able to touch - and you love to walk around without your diaper.

We love our little Charlie!

No comments: