Sunday, October 9, 2011

Life as we know it

Life these days is pretty hectic. Charlie took his first steps on September 19th, but he really isn't much closer to actually walking. He can take multiple steps together, but if he's not in the mood (or can see that you really want him to do it), he drops to the floor and just crawls. This is a side effect (I'm sure) of the fact he crawled much earlier than A or AC, so he's quite proficient. I guess I can't blame him for not wanting to quit something he's good at! :)
Andrew's rocking it in 1st grade - he does so well with every subject. I'm blessed that he's so smart and wants to please everyone. We're into Lego Heroes (Bionicles), and basically don't care about Transformers anymore. He's very stubborn about having his way, and is outspoken about how games must be played. He's me, in miniature.
Anna Catherine has grown a ton! She's up 5" since last year (Andrew too!), and we've skipped size 5 clothes. She loves going to 4K, and watching movies. She's an amazing artist - she draws so much better than Andrew ever did at her age, and loves to paint. We do art at home almost every day. She also loves to help me sew. I don't do much, just sewing buttons, but she loves the chance to sew her stuffed animals when their seams break.
Charlie loves to follow his big brother/sister, and points at everything. He understands so many words, but doesn't say much. He messes around the computer a lot, and still nurses well. (I joke with Keith that I might never get to stop!) He's spoiled rotten, and knows it too. That's a baby of the family, right?
Pictures soon...