- Andrew's been in school for 3 weeks already. He's been the line leader, class helper, American flag holder, and now the Christian flag holder. The latter 2 positions mean he comes home with a Student of the Week sticker each day. He loves this.
- Because of all this time at school/church, Andrew is in meltdown on Wednesday nights. Although he looks forward to going, he panics when we drop him off. I think we're reaching his limits...poor kid!
- While we've tried to kick the kids out of our bed in the middle of the night (prep for Charlie), it never fails that one is there (typically Andrew) when I wake up. I guess it's gong to be a painful, quick break when Charlie gets here!
- Anna Catherine loves to do fashion shows in her room. She grabs various costumes, church dresses, etc. to put on and model for us. (I don't do this, so all I can wonder is, Where does she get this?)
- Anna Catherine likes school, but has me read a book to her before I can leave. I haven't asked her teacher if this annoys her/interrupts her time, because I don't care. If my girl needs me, I'm there! :)
- We're about 6.5 weeks from meeting Charlie. This pregnancy seems like it's lasted forever - I'm just so anxious to meet him!
I'll try to get pictures up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment