I inadvertently gave AC a bloody nose today. I took the kids to the "jumpies" this morning, and only lasted an hour because of the HUGE population of big, school-age kids. Anyways, AC got to the top of the big slide, and suddenly a little boy started pulling at her dress. Since preggo Mommy couldn't get up the slide fast enough, I switched into cheerleader-voice Mommy (who I didn't know existed) and yelled at the boy to stop. I projected so well, I scared the little boy half to death, and he stopped halfway down the slide, afraid to come too close to the end (where I was). AC wound-up sliding right into that little boy's head, busting her nose. Once she started crying, the little boy (and by little, I mean 4-5 yo) joined in. The jumpie workers came and got the full story before taking him to his Mommy (while he's sobbing).
I didn't mean to make the boy cry, but when my daughter is 10+ ft above my head and being pushed, I guess I snapped. Bananie's fine, she cheered up once we were in the car, but all my kids could talk about was how some kids don't have manners. LOVE them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment