Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Mrs. Moore
For months now, my big concern has been who Andrew's teacher would be. Finally, last night, his school hosted Popsicles in the Park, where everyone finds out just that! We are lucky to have a large group of friends who are going there, so although I was concerned that Andrew might get into a class without any of his church friends, I knew that was really unlikely to happen. Anyways, all my Mommy friends had raved about Mrs. Moore, and Andrew's 4K teacher, Mrs. Tabony recommended he have her; but I knew that lots of others were requesting him, so I didn't think we really had a chance. But to my surprise, we saw the list yesterday, and he has Mrs. Moore! Andrew is so excited because she previously mentioned that she's going to try to visit all her students this summer, to see their families, homes, etc. And all he can think about is showing her all his new birthday Transformers! I can't believe we're on the doorstep of Kindergarten!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment